It's nearly 1am and my bag isn't properly packed.
Hahaha, talk about last minute!
Odie kissed a spare wheel on Friday morning, really thank God not a scratch on the other party.
I'm leaving Odie at the service center early tomorrow for a plastic surgery and checkup. A huge skin graft on his main (bonnet).
He's getting a whole new skin, instead of stretching old skin back to shape while I'm burning a hole in my pocket for this.
I hope it doesn't rain so that they fix him up well and ready to go by Sunday.
Goldie and the bells will keep him company while I'm away.
But things just won't be the same again, I suppose.
I think I am but I don't feel like I am looking forward to tomorrow.
Maybe once I'm on the bus and really away from here.
Haha!
My hands are stiff, I sadly only managed to go 17 days without touching a keyboard. Sigh! Some things are just meant to be left to God.
No comments :
Post a Comment