Monday, December 1, 2008

Day Off

For having been on-call for the weekend, we get a day off from the normal working days.
Unless we opt to replace it some other days, Monday is considered the auto-understood day off.

I slept in til 9.30am when my senior called to ask about some stuff I handled over the weekend.
But I secretly think she just enjoys disturbing me awake from my sleep as I couldn't go back to bed after that.

So, I intended to have another go at back-to-back movies making it 3 this time, consisting of Bolt,Igor and Twilight.
Unfortunately, Bolt isn't here yet!!!
And Igor had only like 4 screenings at Gurney today which didn't fit well with Twilight.
I ended up watching Igor, pronounced Ee-gor. And it's not the name of a character in the show. Go watch to figure that out.
It's a beautiful animated film.
I can't comment much because I was just there to distract myself from real life.

Anyway, I got exactly what I needed from both Prangin and Gurney today.
It's not often I make so many feel-right purchases in one day, maybe it's a post effect but no regrets.
I might even be able to get away with what I've purchased for CNY which would means a sort of long termed saving.

I bought my first ever Hello! magazine because the new US president and family was on the front cover.

The new wing in Gurney reminds me an itty bitty mini bit like Pavillion.
Maybe it's just the new-ness.
And all the beautiful Christmas decorations.
The angels outside Qmall are very beautiful, but Gurney wins hands down for interior decorations at the main stage place and new wing.
They have like hanging Christmas trees floating in the air, and the star for each Christmas tree is a very small Christmas tree.
Adorable.

I just realized that I didn't even go down to the basement to have a glimpse or smell of Aliens.

Pigs shall fly soon. Haha!

No comments :

Post a Comment