God is awesome!
He really is.
He really is.
The call came after a 'celebration' of joblessness.
Hot out of the oven.
Hahaha, I presume that means she just hanged up on her discussion with the manager.
The burst of joy was just so overwhelming!!
To be spoon fed a job twice in a row just blows my brains out!
I really don't deserve it.
I remember telling my first job interviewer that 'I know you're doing this interview because you have to...'The chill down my spine was really something when I got it.
This time round....pure goosebumps from the moment she said 'We're looking for people to......' in the small talk people have at weddings. And to feel that same chill again.
Because I know then this was planned by Him.
To not look for any other jobs (except for one application in job street) in the midst of waiting, was very risky.
That would have been...foolishness, I know.
It's good to be assured over and over again that He never fails.
To trust and to hope and to cherish for eternity......okay, I'm starting to sound like a wedding vow.
Now, if I can just surrender my relationships with people that way to Him....
No comments :
Post a Comment