Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bus Mistake

I almost got hit by a bus this morning.
Coming out from the junction, the bus had his indicator on and usually they'd stop right before the junction to pick up people. So I slowly drove my car out and watch in slow motion as instead of stopping, the bus accelerated a little and stopped just in time, a feet away from my car.
And as I sped away, the bus didn't move for as long as I could see it in my rear view mirror. Indicator still on. I wondered if it was as much a shock to the driver as it was for me. I hope no one was hurt.

I know He kept me safe.
Yet,
I wonder if I have a death wish on myself in order not to endure another day here.
Kamikaze.

An English response to this:

"How rudely quaint that man!"

Quaint my $#%.......

No comments :

Post a Comment