Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Long Weekend

The replacement bf was at work again on Friday night.
Hahaha, reminds me of replacement killer. Cool term.
But I think it was seriously awesome to be able to stay up til 1am outside, without my dad's knowledge.
The sense of freedom was just exhilarating.
Thanks, Jen!

Too bad we both couldn't stay up til 3am.... I guess age is catching up with you.
Hahahaha!
In the morning, my dad told me he and his friends went for breakfast and drinks at 2 shops that morning.
It's the first time he did such a thing.
The thought that I did the same thing the night before was just amusing in my head!
If he only knew......
Hahahaha!

I burnt my first cake on Sunday. See, I've been telling people cookies are the safest.
If cookies get a little overcooked we just say it's crispy....but with cake.........*sigh*
Was so upset that my dad had to reassure me that she used to burn a lot of cakes too.
And he made her double layered aluminium baking pan so that she won't burn the sides of her cakes...........how sweet is that?

'Out of his workshop, into her workshop'

Now that is just darn cool.
Too bad my dad gave away a couple baking pans in the midst of our moving over.

Yesterday, Odie got a whack on his side, due to my miscalculation of his ears relative to his butt.
Next time I need to remember that once his ears are passed the gate doesn't mean that his butt will get in safely also.
My dad says I should never attempt to turn a car more than 90 degrees into the house.
But thankfully it was only a small scratch left after my dad wash my car. Muahaha!
The gate had a bigger hit mark! Odie's my the strong man!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment