'United we stand, divided we fall'
Sleepless nights this week.
One of us have to go to division.
And either way there is sadness all around.
Today may be the biggest life changing event ever.
And maybe it is time to let go of lofty dreams.
And there is no peace to find in that flow of thought.
With all the love I have for SI...
Yet.....
This is a self reminder to myself:
Whatever I feel, all the emotions coming out of me..... It is OK to feel.
I wouldn't be me without feelings so strong and intense.
And after all the tears and pain, at the very bottom of this endless looking well right now.....
It will be OK.
It will be OK because God is still watching over you.
Because this is a situation that tests your faith and not the emotions.
God in all His power and authority is in charge.
Sleepless nights this week.
One of us have to go to division.
And either way there is sadness all around.
Today may be the biggest life changing event ever.
And maybe it is time to let go of lofty dreams.
And there is no peace to find in that flow of thought.
With all the love I have for SI...
Yet.....
This is a self reminder to myself:
Whatever I feel, all the emotions coming out of me..... It is OK to feel.
I wouldn't be me without feelings so strong and intense.
And after all the tears and pain, at the very bottom of this endless looking well right now.....
It will be OK.
It will be OK because God is still watching over you.
Because this is a situation that tests your faith and not the emotions.
God in all His power and authority is in charge.
No comments :
Post a Comment