On Wednesday and Thursday there was great feasting on free lunches at work.
And today, I got to leave early from work and made it home by 4ish, which was such a treat!
Am so thankful!
My holiday have began and this is the first CNY break that I've taken the whole week off.
The reason for this is because a cheeky fella is getting married on Friday next week in Kuching.
I'm looking forward to the trip more than the dreaded relative visits we will make on the first few days of CNY.
I am hoping that the weather will be miraculously sunny so that I can go to the Cultural Village and also the Natural Reserve to see some orangutans.
But on the other hand I also realize that if that does not happen, the Koi pen brushes will be coming out and this will be a trip of staying in hotel rooms coloring.
~
It's been some challenging times trying not to obsess about drums again.
Mi says my joy is like an endorphin rush and she is right.
It does feel like I've bungee jumped all over again.
It's hard to take a step back and submit this onto Him.
But it is also the only thing that makes sense, if I were to not repeat any mistakes of the past again.
One thing we chatted about is looking back, what have I learned from that whole experience.
I've learned that I can do my best by praying for someone, by advising them.
But if they will not take your advice, it is OK to leave them (to God), to their own choices.
And this is so applicable now, in where I am, with old and new alike.
No comments :
Post a Comment