This is one of the beautiful days.
Some work was cancelled after worrying all weekend over it.
So I was early to church.
Parked where I could hear drumming too close to be in the halls.
And there was this door that appeared open from nowhere you would think there's a room.
A room where I found Hair and it is a freaking sound padded music room.
Seeing the pair of 7A, I didn't care Hair was in the room, my butt was glued to the stool behind the 5 piece kit and I just had my way with the 5 piece kit.
Only God alone knew how I've longed to just be on a 5 piece kit again.
How heartsick it can get.
And here He was, providing this chance.
The chance to be one with the pounding of rhythms.
It was a struggle to lock the room up when it was time to go.
It didn't feel like I had enough of it, but it's enough for now.
No comments :
Post a Comment