Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Balance of good and evil

The good:
Yesterday I received an email from higher authority complementing me as an example of the direction our team is headed after all the organizational changes.
Looking forward to seeing more of my work.
A rare compliment, says a senior.

Like a fairy godmother and her wand,
a warmth just overflowed,
knowing it's from God.
For there can be no other.

I was just doing what was asked of me.
At times even having fun in the midst of the project. Because this is what I do. What I live to do.

So it's a gentle reminder that I am headed where I am suppose to.
That God delights in my passion for it.


The bad:
An accident after I prayed?
Not the right visa after I prayed?
Once bitten, twice shy.

To say it out loud would be replied with a 'Nonsense!'.
For prayers do not work that way.
His authority have to be bigger.

Except maybe in me.
The one who have been repressing words.


The ugly:
I knew.
How I wish I did not.
But I did.
And the future shall change with the new one coming.

No comments :

Post a Comment