Thank You;
For the people You have place in my life.
For this opportunity to grow in dependence of You.
For loving me just the way I am.
For guiding me to see Your light and Your truth through all that I have going for me right now.
In Jesus name, Amen.
For the people You have place in my life.
For this opportunity to grow in dependence of You.
For loving me just the way I am.
For guiding me to see Your light and Your truth through all that I have going for me right now.
In Jesus name, Amen.
Hello I am Yvonne Lewis, one of Arlee Bird's Ambassadors for the A to Z challenge, I noticed you are signed to take part, I appreciate it's on February but the weeks do fly by. I look forward to visit your during the challenge. Good Luck
ReplyDeleteYvonne.
Lol. I found you on the list. bwahaha.
ReplyDeleteanna @ Deeply Shallow
Join the #atozreveal now!