Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Visiolibriphobia

I thought you had visiolibriphobia..
                     
                              .....said a dear brother. 


I had to google that one up.
And yes I do. It was riling me up why it demand for REAL NAME to register.
Especially in this day and age where for me personally, I would rather have put my pen name.
Who knows with some certain influence, I can actually be one someday.
So I did my best to Keeping It Short and Simple despite the stupid rule of no initials.

And then the next hyperventilating phase was looking for every 'Public' button and bringing my security level up.
There was so many of those! I felt it was almost as if there's a purposeful conspiracy to have you leak something regardless of what it is. No matter how much they say you are in control of what goes out.

What can I say?
I am finally putting myself through this torture because I am choosing to conquer my bloody fear.
Just let me calm down before I log in again to continue the assimilation process.
Otherwise I might just need to dig up my Inderals.



No comments :

Post a Comment