Monday, April 15, 2013

A worthy weekend.

What happened:
McD at 10ish.
Drive.
Lunch at Tapah.
Drive.
Reach Nana's cousin's place.
Twinkled on the piano (Can't believe I've forgotten how a real piano feels like.)
Bathe and head out.
Found Wangsa Walk and had BBQ Chicken. (They seriously have hot spicy chicken!)
Metro.
Supper at NZ.
Slept.

Woke up early but slept back hence no breakfast.
Straight to Metro for 10am service.
Ate Wendy's for lunch! (freaking finally! The mushroom burger is way better than BK's!)
Slept til Tapah.
Drive.

Picture stolen from Nana's instagram
Israel Houghton's concert.
The crazy rushed weekend to KL was all for this one event.

I'm so glad I went.
On a spiritual high now.
(Wonder how long it'd last in this reality I live in though...)

Was just completely awestruck to find that the super talented drummer is the one playing the keyboard in the quiet moments. While his left leg keeps the high hat going. Like... OMG!!!!!

It was such a crazy time of praising Him.
And to just let the songs minister to my soul.
Singing those words out so heartily, you couldn't just be faking it.
Something had to give in, and it did.

And they ended it all with my favourite of the Decade album: I am not forgotten

I think the fact there wasn't a keyboardist helped.
Like, I'd be auto tuned to analyzing synthy sounds if there was one.
And the drummer was way too good to even bother to wonder what's going on there.

I'm thankful for the weekend that has been.
Have tons of sleep debt to catch up on before this weekend's on-call.


No comments :

Post a Comment