So here it is, first post from the new one on a new year.
2012 was the year......
I drove in Aussie.
I had surgery.
I watched a lot of movies.
I had scars.
I watched a musical and a play.
I discovered Abu.
I wrote for a compilation book.
I bought a lot of books.
I discovered Abu.
I wrote for a compilation book.
I bought a lot of books.
I watched Bon Odori fireworks.
I attended a company dinner.
I bought my own birthday cake.
I visited a cemetery for pure fun.
I went to work at 10pm.
I had my first BBW road trip.
I attended a company dinner.
I bought my own birthday cake.
I visited a cemetery for pure fun.
I went to work at 10pm.
I had my first BBW road trip.
I had a new bible and new laptop.
Lord, I'm thankful for the year that was.
Thank you for being there even when I was so blind to Your presence.
Help me to see the plans You have for me in 2013 are good plans;
plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future.
I pray that this time away this week will be revealing.
That You would show me again Your wonders and help me to find my way back to You.
No comments :
Post a Comment