Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Derailing stress

It's been a long day.
I'm still trying to figure out what upsets me the most.

Was it the level of security? 
The news? 
Or my own lack of faith?
Confidence?

I know what bothers me.

Biting off more than I can hopefully chew.
The change of working hours,
changing my comfortable routines, sorta.
New laptop arriving in the midst of this havoc state.
(Which I'm supposed to be thankful about because its bigger and better, ha!)
Rescheduling my dental appointment, 
that indirectly means I have to reschedule practice,
which I've done once last weekend.


In the midst of a flood, it's like floating on my back.
Gasping for air.
Yet we all know who we look to when all we can do is look up.
To the King over the flood.

Time to get out of my comfort zone.


No comments :

Post a Comment