Monday, September 10, 2012

Joy in little measures

~
Weeee, bought 10 books for less than RM50 from Times Bookfair.

~

I now know the place of a serious to die for lamb burger.
You have to be prepared for the gamey flavor though.
Still nothing that beats UB's caramelized onions.

~

IT felt like I won.
Knowing that we've done something against his ideals.
But then in the end, it isn't about any of us but about Him.

~

Only close people get rude retorts in certain cultures.
Today I was one of them.
Made me Oh-so-happy, I could have hugged!


(#202)
Weather timing. It rained a little but cleared out on the later part of yesterday's evening.

(#203)
Charlie's B. (Shortening to just initials sounds.... crude. Do laugh if you get it)
I knew from the moment we arrived, this is Your reminder.
Your promise that You will always provide for me.
Your answer when I've been so disappointed and frustrated over UB not being opened after making our way there all ravenously hungry and not knowing where else to go then.
With this, You were also reminding me to let go and let You be in control over the things I can't be in control of.
Thank you. I needed it. 

(#204)
Benana playing and giving a drum lesson in the late hours of last night.

(#205)
He made all things well this morning.



No comments :

Post a Comment