Weeee!!!!
MAGGI GORENG JUST LIKE IN KL!!!
Goreng that's not fried.
Goreng that's not fried.
With that perfect yolk runny but whites cooked egg on the sides.
Awesome~!!!!
Awesome~!!!!
After all these years of not seeing the likes of it here, I was starting to lose hope.
And then I just mentioned it in passing to Slave driver just the other night,
and he was saying he knows just the one place.
And there we all were tonight! Ahh, the joy of eating a long-craved for food!
Between today and yesterday's dinner, I'm feeling so delighted that I've satisfied my cravings one after the other. Like, what are the odds of having that in a row!
(#197) So so blessed with fulfilled cravings.
(#198) MD's teachings have been reaffirming the tapestry of love I'm woven in. 2 nights down, 1 more to go!
(#199) Late dinner with benana and the rest.
It was just good to see them even with no instruments around.
Been missing the confident rhythm and proper dynamics of the drums.
No comments :
Post a Comment