Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Post fun update.

Every blessings You pour out I'll turn back to praise.
And when the darkness closes in, Lord, still I will say...


These words would never be the same again.
Not after seeing some classic disco pointing up and down moves involved in it.
*burst into uncontrollable laughter*

~
Holidays have been fun, fun, fun.

I got browned and had 2 teething marks on my right hand, yet I'm still in love with PanPan.
Wonder when I'll see it again.

The troubled waters I got myself into on Sunday night, is all under the bridge now.
My aunts and dad did a final cross examination and comparison of timeline after dinner tonight.
The defense counsel was definitely losing in a 1 vs 4 setting.
She's super relieved she isn't grounded or some corporal punishment was sentenced.

Thankfuls;
#194 I was not alone. Not as long as I chose the right battles to fight for.

#195 It's always a blessing to have Jen as my partner in crime for unmentionable things. Lol.
Monday night was totally totally awesome!!!!! Let's do it again in a couple of months time. =)

#196 Showers. Of rain, laughter and joy.




No comments :

Post a Comment