Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bits and pieces

I had no intention of not blogging for so long.
So long until I didn't realize there was a new interface in Bloggers.
I prefer the old one because this looks too much like......Google+.
Haven't adjusted, haven't toured around yet.

*
Watched Mirror Mirror earlier some time.
And Battleship today.

**
Fitfully thankful things to mention;
(#141) Vi's gonna get me CDs.
(#142) Nana's Nandos and A-Z.
(#143) Pretty papers

***
We're always in a lull.
Looking over this side for the last 3 weeks,
Heart aching fiercely for the other side.
Not knowing which side to take that final step to.

And the dreams.
Always dreaming of this and that,
Swirling my insecurity, anxiety, fear, doubt and frustrations into them.
No longer knowing which will come true and which wouldn't.

The fence isn't high.
This isn't a black or white situation.
Just cloudy grayed because of the people that I think I need on both sides.
And that is where the problem lies.

I need You, not them.
I know but it's so hard to look at the invisible You vs the real physical them.
Just a call, just a message away.
Instead of prayers that I fail to believe You hear.

I don't know how much longer I can stand up here.
This situation that seems so familiar.
Back in school I loved being with the naughtier, cheekier crowd.
But was equally drawn to God's friends.

It wasn't hard then to have both.
This hour in this.
That hour in there.
So why is it so hard now?


No comments :

Post a Comment