'Cause the hands that hold the world are holding your heart.
He’s got the whole world in His hands
He’s got the whole world in His hands
He’s got the whole world in His hands
He’s got the whole world in His hands
I remember introducing that kid's song in CF the one and only time I ever lead.
Took me some time to think up the actions to go with it.
I thought it was brilliant back then.
Obviously it wasn't.
I never lead again. *insert hysterical giggle here*
Sometimes the safest route to take is the one you've taken before.
No matter how long ago, the milestones were there for a reason.
Songs of old rising up from within when nothing else comforts.
I'm turning so whimsically nonsensical in words lately.
I hope it has nothing to do with Nana's writing bug.
Maybe it's Bart Millard.
No comments :
Post a Comment