Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The in-between post

I have scattered thoughts to blog.


~ I've read over 30 LBD.
Which makes it harder to buy any for my collection because I might have read it from the library.

~ Green and yellow nails makes me happy.
And so does laughing off the crazy antics to avoid scratches to the manicure.

~ Can't wait to open a card.

~ Christmas is going to be different this year. *taking a deep breath*

~ I have exactly half of this week's work week off.

~ Been thinking about getting a dd 65. Even of naming it Brody.

~ I gave away an old crotcheted scarf and got it back.
Sometime back, I gave it away because I thought I wouldn't be able to appreciate it like my aunts would. But somehow they want me to have it back. And it's a good gift of sort. We're in our 20th year now, as reminded by an aunt. Time flies. I wonder how many reminders there will be left in another 20 years time.

No comments :

Post a Comment