Here comes my list of thankfulness for this week weaved in between what I've been up to.
So, over the weekend I had my teeth and eyes check out.
Both was stressful in its own forms but I'm glad I got them done.
No. 47 New specs arriving tomorrow!, as the ones now are overpowered by .75. Which the optometrist says could lead to headache, tired eyes and stress. I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice of moldy green color, but it's too late. I'll only know tomorrow. Still, new things are nice!
Was hyperventilating during practice on Sunday because there was another change to the songs dynamics.
Got myself into big tiff with the slave driver, which was really really ugly even for me. But I think I was forgiven after I calmed down and was human again..
No.48 Thankful for being forgiven.
Although he let me know right in my face after, that kind of behaviour was ugly.
Sigh, I can be so bratty sometimes.
No.49 Read and watched Dawn Treader. Apparently 2D came out today, I watch 3D on Tuesday which was a darn waste of money due to the lack of 3D effects although the show was brilliant as they manage to squeeze in a lot of the adventures from the book into a 2 hour plus movie.
No.50 Dinner with friends who besides bringing good conversations to the table, distracts me from overworrying this coming Saturday.
No.51 Nandos. The right food at the right time.
No.52 Quiet moments. Am thankful that my colleagues are not analyzing my MIA from lunch this week, giving me time to calm down, refocus and unwind a little during lunch hour.
No comments :
Post a Comment