This December,
Found myself at 2 weddings of old schoolmates, hence meeting up old schoolmates and the usual what-are-you-doing-now Q&A sessions.
Found myself at a wake for a TARCF-er's grandpa after Singapore, hence meeting up old TARCF-ers.
Which was spooky, considering our last meetup was also for a wake earlier on that happened after I came back from Aussie.
Found myself at Starbucks with an old UTAR-ian who came all the way from KL to introduce me to weight-loss plan, of all things and of all days on Christmas. At least I was treated to a green tea latte and watched pretty fireworks at midnight.
Found myself at a Christmas party, carving up the turkey for other guests of the host before my jam mates arrived, which was uber fun to carve and dissect of sort. And had to-die-for-chocolate cake.
The only bunch of peeps I haven't somehow bump into are the Hoppers, although one of them was at the conference if that counts.
54. I am thankful for the friendships that I have.
Though weird and uneasy as some of them are, the existence of that fine thread that links each human being together is woven by only His doing.
55. I am thankful for being inspired just by watching a jazz ensemble doing something as ordinary as a soundcheck.
56. I am thankful for the presents I received and gave, because I made awesome baskets of goodies for my girls, (hahahaha!) and they in return are such dearies.
57. I am thankful for the ultimate Gift.
2011 will be here in a couple of days!
No comments :
Post a Comment