Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hello Teeth!

After 3 days of brushing back and forth my teeth, I only remembered today that the proper brushing technique is suppose to be up and down.
It was weird trying to work my wrist that way. 3 years of technique is hard to break off.

I found Bubble Gum Yum! (no.46) And shared it with all my colleagues in the same sardine can.
It was fun blowing bubbles in the office this afternoon.

It was good to finally be able to bite the accompanying nuts in my nasi lemak and use my teeth to tear down KFC pieces.

The only downside to wearing retainers, which I have to bring everywhere (and not forget where I leave them), is they get a little icky after a couple of days. And I haven't found a way to clean the valleys properly yet.

I haven't gotten around to grinning like a Cheshire Cat either.

Next up, scaling and fillings.

No comments :

Post a Comment