Oh gosh!!!
The soap opera created before I was even born, Santa Barbara is on Youtube!
I couldn't freaking believe it when I found these 3 clips of Cruz and Eden's wild goose chase and proposal in the woods.
The soap opera created before I was even born, Santa Barbara is on Youtube!
I couldn't freaking believe it when I found these 3 clips of Cruz and Eden's wild goose chase and proposal in the woods.
This whole portion was the gem I remembered.
Sadly Cruz is like 61 years old by now. Nearly my dad's age. So gross, the thought of that!
Three things stuck me most watching this whole chase and the proposal again was firstly, the Tennyson quote. It was my first introduction to poetry written by a dead old author, I didn't know about.
Secondly, it had to be the piano solo piece that started playing once Cruz look down into the clearing (in the 2nd video clip). That was the most heart-warming song ever for me at that time!! Over the years, I've once in a while had the starting melody ringing in my head, but I couldn't remember where I've heard it from. Now I can finally get down to playing it!!!!! Woo hoo!!!
Thirdly, the words "Don't be flipped". I couldn't understand it back then what it meant, I'm still not exactly sure now. What I do think is, those words didn't fit into that generation......hahaha!
Sadly Cruz is like 61 years old by now. Nearly my dad's age. So gross, the thought of that!
Three things stuck me most watching this whole chase and the proposal again was firstly, the Tennyson quote. It was my first introduction to poetry written by a dead old author, I didn't know about.
Secondly, it had to be the piano solo piece that started playing once Cruz look down into the clearing (in the 2nd video clip). That was the most heart-warming song ever for me at that time!! Over the years, I've once in a while had the starting melody ringing in my head, but I couldn't remember where I've heard it from. Now I can finally get down to playing it!!!!! Woo hoo!!!
Thirdly, the words "Don't be flipped". I couldn't understand it back then what it meant, I'm still not exactly sure now. What I do think is, those words didn't fit into that generation......hahaha!
Watch the lame, cheesy bits of soap opera from the 80's!
Love the song!!!
No comments :
Post a Comment