Too lazy to do any unpacking, but geared up for work tomorrow.
Summary of things in the past 6 days,
Mos burger-Mustafa,unbelievable amount of stuff especially the GOLD and chocolates! -PUMP, where Cuba Libre got me drunk in public for the first time....Woohoo but I'm watching what I drink next time!Zoo-Imelda's boys UPSIZED, which was my first naughty comedy play....shocking experience but still a Woohoo!VivoCity,German sausages,Candy Empire...awesome popping chocolates....yet another Woohoo!-This Fashion-Esplanade, where the rain+fireworks was a good experience though sadly made the jazz performance I was looking forward to cancelled. Was so tired I slept straight on the floor.The Rock,Bob Fitts leading worship and 2 door ride-Chinatown-Holland V,dinner..ice-cream..and the amazing silicon baking utensils shop.Toast-Orchard Road-bulgogi,macaroons-Furla (the freaking exp gift!)-Birkenstock (the most kawaii pair ever!), double Woohoo as this was so last minute!-Bugis,lunch-Lavender-Buenna Vista,near Holland V for dinner...superb XO Crab Beehoon soup.Chocolates, chocolates, chocolates....God is good, I had people who treated me so very very well! Thank you, guys!!!
No blisters from being vain wearing my Little Hearts, Muahaha!
And I prayed for the window seat on the way back because the girl by the window closed it on my way there (it was a bit hot) but it more or less drove me nuts....and I got the window seat! Hahaha!
One of these days if I'm in the mood, there will be pictures. At the very least of my Little Hearts.
Kakakaka!
No comments :
Post a Comment