Thursday, May 15, 2008

Moving Day 2

The storm has passed.

Now to pick up the remnants.

Got our new fridge and washing machine the last hour before I came back last night.
Man, I really hope my dad didn't BREAK that foot long Lindt chocolate bar moving it over!!!!
I dare not ask.
He says he has lost 2 kilos. I wonder if I lost any. Hopefully he doesn't try to get his weight back by consuming my chocolates. No matter how technically he bought the Hersheys and Tolberones from Langkawi and therefore is his.
He had chocolates for dinner on Saturday night, can you believe it??? Thank God it was the nutty bars that I declared his.
If I start adopting that I'll be.....like father, like daughter. Muahaha!!! (I know la how that line should end! Don't remind me.)

Highlights of the weekend:

I saw a smile from him.
A moment imprinted in my head.
While I was on the verge of tantrums many times.
My dad smiled his way through the storm.
Maybe it's the bananas he consume like 5 of them everyday.

I'm smugly proud that relatives on both sides of the family are attracted to my green room.

Hahahaha!




No comments :

Post a Comment