Not one like this.
On Thursday,
I got a foot long bar of Lindt chocolate!!!
Thanks, Ling Yin!
Haha!
Tactful avoidance of the question whether you were back or not was hard!
I think by now you are back in Singapore again, so I can say it. =P
All the best this final paper!!!
Thanks, Ling Yin!
Haha!
Tactful avoidance of the question whether you were back or not was hard!
I think by now you are back in Singapore again, so I can say it. =P
All the best this final paper!!!
Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
On fluids all day was hard.
On Friday night,
There was a mini gathering of old schoolmates, to sorta celebrate the birthdays of 2 girls in May.
there was chocolate cake, sweeter than any I've tasted before.
And I got a huge size! (I couldn't finish...)
Hehehehehe!!!
And I got a huge size! (I couldn't finish...)
Hehehehehe!!!
Saturday, after an early carload to the new house, there was breakfast with Jen.
Made up for that and the chocolate cake the rest of the day.
In the afternoon went to find Ee Shiuan and my loved ones. Waited for like half an hour for them to have their bath. I was mortified to find them with lice crawling out of them due to some medicine put after their bath. Not the human, I mean. The dogs. So have to cut short my love therapy. Just the touch of fur and wet nose can do wonders though.
Thank God, she, the human, didn't buy me donuts! Because....
Last night,
my cousin back from her short trip to KL, got me donuts!!!
Hehehehehehehe!
Thanks, Bee!!!
Alien (the triple play of chocolate donut from Big Apple),
is awesome!!!!!
Hehehehehehehe!
Thanks, Bee!!!
Alien (the triple play of chocolate donut from Big Apple),
is awesome!!!!!
Kakakakaka, I had a good long weekend with all that chocolate despite being very tired almost everyday from all the carrying stuff downstairs of old to upstairs of new.
Thought of the day,
"How the heck do you accept a compliment,
when the compliment actually belongs fully to God?"
I hate it when that happens.
when the compliment actually belongs fully to God?"
I hate it when that happens.
No comments :
Post a Comment