So I really really really love Ee Shiuan for giving me a whole box of these!!!!!
Thank you, thank you soooooo much for this thoughtful gift!!!!
Hahahahhahahahahhaha!I know....from KL there's JCo and Big Apple donuts as well, but here in Penang there's only Missy Donuts! Which I haven't even bothered to try because......they just don't look nice. So I was really really really grateful when she sms me while in Tapah and ask me if Penang got Dunkin Donuts or not.
What do you think I said? Did you know the nearest Dunkin Donuts I figure to Penang is at Tapah and the nearest Burger King is at Sungai Buloh?!!?!
I only expected her to buy my 2 favourite flavors Bavarian Cream and Choc Pudding, and I was very paiseh when it turns out to be a whole box!
So greedy the moment I saw them I didn't share my first piece. Choc Pudding. Oh man, I missed it soooo much. If it is possible to be lovesick (homesick? hahaha! After all, I am from there!) for KL this would be partially why. Chocolate oozing out the moment you bite into a Choc Pudding. And Burger King. But that's another story of its own.
Hehehe, after that I realize my manners and shared Double Choc and Vanilla with her.
But I embarassed myself further when her mum came to give me angpow and I had no hands to take it because I had split my Double Choc portion into two and was holding them with one hand each. Hahahaha! I told her if I had four hands I would be eating one hand after another, like an insect!!!
I honestly wanted her to keep the rest of the donuts, and let her family eat. But she insisted I took them home. So I had to sneak these up to my room after practice and gobble them up.....hehehehehehehhehe!
She told me the other sugar frosting one was Black Forest and there wasn't any Bavarian Cream at Tapah, but when I got to biting into that late at night and had Bavarian Cream oozing out....
Oh mannnn......I was just deliriously happy to be able to have my 2 favourite flavors in one day!!!!
As expected after eating 4 chocolate flavored donuts, my poop that night was really dark.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
No comments :
Post a Comment