Monday, February 4, 2008

CNY coming.....

Today's the 35th day of the year 2008.
Food been pouring in with CNY coming up.
And I'm finally well enough to savor those chocolates from Langkawi! Hehehehehe!!!!
I can't wait for the money flow ;)


Yesterday I took a drive out to Kulim, for baking purposes. Hahahaha!
On the way, was suppose to pick up a friend, but I missed the turning and ended up going alone.
It's so stupid....on the way back only got signboard showing the turning and the words 'Sg. Lembu' turn right there. There wasn't a signboard on the other side of the road for drivers going down to Kulim!!!!!

Anyway this was the first time I was driving alone all the way to Kulim.
I got lost. Did a few U-turns, before calling for directions. It was really lame, but not scary panicky wise, because it was in the afternoon and the traffic was less.
So finally got there and get to make cookies, hahahahahahahahaha! Too bad it's just round ones, dun get to play with cookie cutters or have a flour fight because the stuff was premix!
Hahahaha! On the way back, I made a detour to Pastor's taman just to make sure I still remember the way.

Nodame SP is taking a long time to load these days.......Eeek Eeek Eeek! But it's so niceeeee, especially the battle between the Black Prince and White Prince. Hahahahahaha!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment