Some days some 100 lines of writing extended rules are beautiful.
Even when they are done with tears flooding down.
And on 5 hours sleep with nightmares to boot.
But for how long do I go on with this constant tears?
This constant dread of not catching up with my colleagues?
This thorn sitting on my side that distract me from my work every day, in order that she get hers done?
Is this really love? Is this really the dream job?
I don't know any more.
Even when they are done with tears flooding down.
And on 5 hours sleep with nightmares to boot.
But for how long do I go on with this constant tears?
This constant dread of not catching up with my colleagues?
This thorn sitting on my side that distract me from my work every day, in order that she get hers done?
Is this really love? Is this really the dream job?
I don't know any more.
No comments :
Post a Comment