Today she was awake for abit.
There's something about knowing God, being reminded He knows us since we were formed when I am around Sonia.
Having talked to her while she was in the womb, and now she's out here.
How enlarged her world is now.
Yet God is with her. Always.
And I wonder if they will pull a Theo and Beau, or take pictures months after months in the same sleeping pose kind of thing.
I'm still thankful of Carrot even though I spent so much less time with him now.
He says it's okay in a little sad resigned way.
It's different than when I'm anxious and he reassures me it's okay during the days we have cell there.
There's something about knowing God, being reminded He knows us since we were formed when I am around Sonia.
Having talked to her while she was in the womb, and now she's out here.
How enlarged her world is now.
Yet God is with her. Always.
And I wonder if they will pull a Theo and Beau, or take pictures months after months in the same sleeping pose kind of thing.
I'm still thankful of Carrot even though I spent so much less time with him now.
He says it's okay in a little sad resigned way.
It's different than when I'm anxious and he reassures me it's okay during the days we have cell there.
No comments :
Post a Comment