Sonia came out today.
It's one of those really mind blowing things to have watched Mookie's tummy grow.
And later on to have the privilege of feeling the little one wiggle about inside.
I'm just so thankful the delivery went so well and both of them was out in like 5 hours.
Oh how it's such an honor, such a privilege to have seen it all.
It's like watching the stars at night, being in awe of their beauty.
This has that same awesomeness to it.
Except stars only shine brighter in darkness, and this has been a constant gradual thing.
How can I not see God in all these?
It's one of those really mind blowing things to have watched Mookie's tummy grow.
And later on to have the privilege of feeling the little one wiggle about inside.
I'm just so thankful the delivery went so well and both of them was out in like 5 hours.
Oh how it's such an honor, such a privilege to have seen it all.
It's like watching the stars at night, being in awe of their beauty.
This has that same awesomeness to it.
Except stars only shine brighter in darkness, and this has been a constant gradual thing.
How can I not see God in all these?
No comments :
Post a Comment