Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mark the beautiful days..

And today was one such as that.
First there were the dogs.
How envious I was when others got them.
Then it was my turn and I drawed one up.
Stunned and total weeeeeee!!! moment.

His name was Moog and he was an American bulldog.
He could move 3 zones in a single action move and attack the zombies with any roll higher than 3, on one dice.
What a good dog!

Then there was winning Ticket to Ride by just slightly.
For someone who has never won so far that really got me by surprise.

The truth is I don't really care what we play as long as there's a cute factor.
Or dogs. Or cats. Or platypuses.
Ticket to Ride isn't exactly cute, but it's easy enough that you don't worry a whole lot.
Well.....at least you don't worry when Syaitan is not around to sabotage others.

I hope there's no more water stain left on the manual when the Zombies get picked up tomorrow.
If there's no stain, there's no proof it ever happened.
Hee.


Forget the bad days.

No comments :

Post a Comment