Hahahahaha!
Yeap! Tingly numbness in all my fingers from the Target nail polish drying spray Nana helped me buy.
From the reviews I read online, I really wanted to see if it works with super thick and chunky nail polish. So I was putting on a base coat, a thin layer of angel color and red at the tips.
AND I blended the red down with thick layers of bluish specks until most of my surface was pink.
Then I sprayed.
It was already so thick that I didn't even put a layer of top coat because that would mess up my top coat brush.
It didn't feel really dry after the first round, just like lembik and dent probable.
So I kept spraying.
Then my fingers got numb.
I kept on going to the other hand.
And later I could see patches on the tip of my fingers where the color is different from being frost bitten.
But the drying spray freaking really worked to dry my nails!!
Doing them right before I went to bed yet waking up with them smooth with not a dent is sooooo amazing!
Now I have awesome pink galaxies to stare all day!
So the question is;
Am I willing to go through frost bite each time, just to get my nails dry fast?
This morning I woke up with pins and needles in both hands.
So...it's kinda scary to consider risking frostbite every time for the sake of nail polishes.
Yeap! Tingly numbness in all my fingers from the Target nail polish drying spray Nana helped me buy.
From the reviews I read online, I really wanted to see if it works with super thick and chunky nail polish. So I was putting on a base coat, a thin layer of angel color and red at the tips.
AND I blended the red down with thick layers of bluish specks until most of my surface was pink.
Then I sprayed.
It was already so thick that I didn't even put a layer of top coat because that would mess up my top coat brush.
It didn't feel really dry after the first round, just like lembik and dent probable.
So I kept spraying.
Then my fingers got numb.
I kept on going to the other hand.
And later I could see patches on the tip of my fingers where the color is different from being frost bitten.
But the drying spray freaking really worked to dry my nails!!
Doing them right before I went to bed yet waking up with them smooth with not a dent is sooooo amazing!
Now I have awesome pink galaxies to stare all day!
So the question is;
Am I willing to go through frost bite each time, just to get my nails dry fast?
This morning I woke up with pins and needles in both hands.
So...it's kinda scary to consider risking frostbite every time for the sake of nail polishes.
I think you over did it.... don't need to spray so much kua.
ReplyDelete