I'll miss your labours of love.
How you opened up your house and welcomed me in with the wonderful smells from the oven.
Always so loving and so kind, the peace keeper in the house.
You made it possible for everyone else to smile and laugh so easily.
Now they seem so incomplete without you here.
Aunt Shanta, R.I.P. 3rd March 2015
Lord, I don't understand Your ways today. Another good person taken up like that.
Three in a row seems so much to bear.
Take good care of them up there....
How you opened up your house and welcomed me in with the wonderful smells from the oven.
Always so loving and so kind, the peace keeper in the house.
You made it possible for everyone else to smile and laugh so easily.
Now they seem so incomplete without you here.
Aunt Shanta, R.I.P. 3rd March 2015
Lord, I don't understand Your ways today. Another good person taken up like that.
Three in a row seems so much to bear.
Take good care of them up there....
No comments :
Post a Comment