Early posts are turning into a trend, lol.
There's nothing I occasionally dislike most than when the piano is asked to do lead lines meant for lead guitars.
And today is one of those days.
The intro to God is Able is just.......>.<
I wonder when people will understand that it's just not the same thing.
The tension and speed required to move a pick from string to string versus the speed and pressure application to keys is just radically different.
On my part, I suppose if I have the proper skilled hands of an awesome pianist that comes from long hours of practice, then this level of 'trilling' would be a peace of cake.
And it doesn't help that this is probably one of those cases where on a music sheet,
there's a triplet or double triplets starting line followed by taugehs with dottted babies and what nots.
Yes, I've left the classical world so long I have forgotten all my terms.
I need a lot of work on my timing too to get those things right.
Help me to see it's about You, Lord.
And nothing about us.
And we will push forth even if the intro fails.
Because You are what we seek.
No comments :
Post a Comment