用你给我的翅膀飞
我感觉己够安慰
我感觉己够安慰
Using the wings you've given me to fly
I sense sufficient comfort
I know.
This is like gibberish coming from a banana.
The song was from some randomness in my laptop.
Yet it touched something inside this morning.
0.0
It wasn't awkward.
The prayer just flowed into my mind.
Even though I still can't get my 'CHU' pronunciation right.
Pig vs God, go figure.
And,
This is just who He is.More than sufficient for us.
Giving us His unmerited favor.
Wanting us to find comfort in Him.
Wings are such things that aerodynamics have to be right for the flying to be right.
And what He has given us,
has the right lift and drag ratio for the lives we live.
Song I was stuck on was 'Wings'.
That lift and drag ratio stuff was in extension to Wing on wiki.
No comments :
Post a Comment