Dragged a Silencert out yesterday.
I must have said the word 'TALK!' like a gazillion times to no effect.
Definitely a super human challenge there.
Bought CS Lewis' Problem of Pain and Matt + Beth Redman' Blessed Be Your Name.
Intend to get some serious reading done in the next couple of days.
Visited Gurney Paragon which is still under construction and has like about 6 restaurants opened at the moment.
Modern looking buildings constructed to surround an old heritage building of sort called St. Jo's.
Would love to see the stained glass windows someday, if they ever opened up the upstairs for visits.
Had some pretty good laughs watching Bad Girls.
It was in Mandarin.
A pretty good first time for me, once I learned to relax and listen rather than strain my eyes to catch the Malay subtitles.
~
162 I'm just thankful that a human being would go out with me when I need one to keep me from indulging in self pity.
163 And for the listening ears later at night with people that I can chat and be honest with about what's on my mind.
It's a daily struggle, but then if I could smile through this season who knows who I'm blessing with a smile, right?
Even if that is all I can offer everyday at the hospital.
No comments :
Post a Comment