Survived wearing a sarung and an absurdly thin piece of cloth.
Survived wearing only the above stated items and walking around as if being braless isn't a major issue in front of my dad. Thankfully he left like 5 minutes after I came out of the changing room.
What was a nightmare was waking up not knowing where I was or if it was done.
And crying HYSTERICALLY for no good logical reason.
I need to come with a warning tag next time.
One that says 'Forewarned: Hysterical when awaken. Please be cautious and sympathize.'
That was yesterday.
Today I woke up wondering if I'm really in my own home.
Even sensed that tension within that could burst into tears any minute provoked.
That was tough to handle.
The dressing change today was icky because they had to put like a ribbon of gauze into the slit.
And they'd be pulling that ribbon out tomorrow to put a new one in again.
That is not something to look forward to on a daily basis.
The hysteria state started fading off mid morning and I was pretty much myself all afternoon.
Except when I was friendly slapped at. Or hugged. I was worried then.
Had a great adventure filled afternoon that ends with God leaving a trolley with abandoned items in it where we could find and continued where we stopped off.*laughs hysterically at the last part*
Slave driver blamed a flu on me, but without Odie making a timely appearance today he wouldn't have known Odie was available to save the day.
158 I'm just thankful for so many things.
Like not having to see my after death scheduled post going up.
No comments :
Post a Comment