Monday, July 11, 2011

Fever over and out!

From watching Mr.Popper, "Bald Eagle over and out!" was a good kid's show.
FEVER was so-so, it's the first time I watched the local Penang talents perform.
I was hoping to catch some mind-blowing classical piece or something which is funny considering it was all about Pop, Cabaret and Jazz.

There were quite a bunch of kids from the music school preluding the event and they were darn cute!
The Pop section was pretty much owned by the younger generation, while the older ones really hit it with Cabaret and Jazz numbers. I didn't really get the Cabaret part.
The non-local performers were pretty amazing though.
Like this guy.
He cleaned up rather well,
beardless and in a suit,
for someone who months ago was busking in Europe,
to be one of the Master of Ceremony for the event,
and got the audience engaged with this song.

And with the current stuff happening around us, it was rather brilliant of them to include "Imagine", "Change the World" somewhere in the event and "Stand By Me" as the finale.

That's about all that I want to blog bout it.

No comments :

Post a Comment