Saturday, April 2, 2011

Night Randomness

It is now night and that area on the butt is killing me softly.
I'm resorting to pop some painkillers before I sleep.

On another hand, I just read some work emails and am happy to be involved for an Apple project that sent a warm glow inside on Friday when I was wishfully wanting it and it wasnt finalized yet.
God knows my heart's desire. *bliss*

And how about if I have my own A-Z in one night. If only to distract me from my back, because it's too early to sleep!

Apple project
Benana
Caesar salad
Dogs
Egg
Fish
Gorilla
Hand shake
Indians
Jerk
Kaykae
Lamp post
Monday blues
Nights
Orchids
Potato chips
Quiet time
Redeemer, Savior, Friend
Sane sanity
Toys
Under the moonlight
Violin guy
Worship
XOXO
Yellow
Zzzzzzz

Yes, I am potong-ing stim.
I refuse to think more than that.
If you ask sweetly, I might explain a little more bout a few of them.
But I'm too lazy to type them all here. The lameness of some is a bit too much for this blog.

And I haven't posted two posts in a day for a very very very long time. Hah!

No comments :

Post a Comment