Monday, March 14, 2011

Syndy + Thankfuls + Odd stuff

I can't remember if I mentioned here that the new keyboard was going to be named Syndy.
Anyway that's what I decided on some time back. And she's coming soon.

Thankful 73. Someone is going to bank in whatever amount it takes to purchase Syndy.
I'm excited.
Now to finally decide on which one.
And, I'm in love with the Roland GW-8.
Can't seem to spin my head around any other models.

Thankful 74. Been a quiet on call weekend.

Thankful 75. Funny how things turn out when you plan a plan and God planned things better.


Been catching a bit of Glee.
Their slow version of the Beatles's 'I wanna hold your hand' was an emo moment.

I'm jamming at a wedding this coming Sat.
Can't wait for the crazy buzz that accompany us whenever we jam somewhere else's.
As much as I whine about how outrageous the adventures we end up having.

A warm glow came across inside, at the mere mention of jamming in Serdang.
Maybe it had to do with how the message was conveyed, like naturally, I would be in the foursome to go. 
Hahahaha!
If only we could....



No comments :

Post a Comment