Sunday, March 20, 2011

Post number 321

It's been an awesome weekend.
I took some time off on Friday, and tagged along to Stella Maris and watched the youths did some very very hilarious sketches.

And then there was the wedding.
I didn't have enough sleep on Friday night so on Saturday between practice and getting ready for the wedding, my head was buzzing by the time we went to the wedding.
Which lead me to do some really embarassingly stupid facial expressions when camera was aimed at me.
This is going to take a while to forget. And forgive myself for it.

Performance wise it wasn't much, considering the whole event was weird.
The bride and groom just walked in not escorted, no entrance music.
They didn't even walk properly following the red carpet.
It was the most bizarre wedding I've attended.
What's worst was that some of the younger peeps had the same food poisoning today.

Instead of going home early, we made our way to the beach after the wedding.
Let's just say my tiredness was to a max, and it didn't help that we were stuck in an hour jam on the way home. Where others quiet down when they are tired, I'm the other way around and was super frantic in the car. Thank God I wasn't kicked out of the car. Sigh.

76. Good crowd. Regardless of how others would think.

77. Funny times.
It's somewhat awesome how I'm at ease being funny and made fun of.
Much more now than ever before.
A constant reminder of God's footprint in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment