That is until the midnight call came and I had to work til 3.30am and get up for work at 6am.
Which was kinda cool, kinda exhilarating in a weird 'I'm superhuman' way, although I was pretty much blur in the office on Monday.
Had a good off day yesterday. Watched a movie, went to the library, had sushi with good old Jen.
I even finished a chick flick book, although that cost me to be late to work this morning. Haha!
I find myself spacing out during lunch conversations between colleagues.
Thinking of stuff I shouldn't be thinking of.
But what if I really need someone to tell me to stay now.
To be who He wants me to be, not who I want to be.
It's hard to know it isn't the solution when all I want to do is just that.
Harder still when people aren't trying to stop you from going.
Somehow things are looking better in other areas.
I am so thankful and grateful in some ways.
There's a thousand ways for things to fall apart
But its no ones fault
No, its not my fault
Maybe all the plans we made, might not workout
But I have no doubt even though its hard to see
I've got faith in us
I believe in you and me
-Michael Buble's 'Hold On'
No comments :
Post a Comment