It happened on Wednesday afternoon when the word 'train' was used.
"Ee eh train boh chiap ho si."
In English translation, "His/Her train wasn't connected properly"
And what followed was a long explanation on where the tracks was cut off suddenly.
Sure, right now I can't touch any of that, (it brought on a big NO, when I childishly suggested I wanted to correct it) but being allowed to listen to all that was....so delightful!
Like a bite of chocolate.
It happened again on Wednesday night, when everyone agreed the dethrone someone's ownership of a website. My heart skipped a beat when my senior topped the issue up by suggesting that I wanted that website. And that is the solution in place to dethroning someone.
I, who have lost hope on having any ownership there.
Yet, my childish dream was remembered at a moment like this.
And it sounded like whipped cream on chocolate ice cream.
Although the ice cream isn't certain to be mine yet. How can my heart not soar again in one day?
No comments :
Post a Comment