Monday, March 29, 2010

KL

Visited mum on Sunday.

Funny thing that happened.
We walked into the reception of T's college because it was brand new and so close to my dad's place in SJ that he wanted to find out what was the renting rate. So the conversation went something like 'Our hostel is only open in July etc etc...'So what is the room rate?'...'The room rate is rm550 per student' turned look directly at me and went 'So, what course are you taking?'
Hoping hard I'm not blushing I said 'I haven't decided yet.' which was followed by 'Because we are nearly full'....'Oh, ok. I'm still looking around. Thank you.' And I had to quickly get out of sight because I couldn't stop the smirk on my face and the stiffled giggles....LOL LOL LOL......definitely a 'young' moment.

Had my double mushroom swiss at BK. Had my choc pudding and bavarian cream donuts.

Resulted in rash that I'm not sure what the cause is and I went for a jab to stop the darn itch.

No comments :

Post a Comment