In 7 hours I have to get up for a brand new week of work.
Thanks to Yvonne, I now have 'Transit' in my car!!!
And Nana, thanksie for the brilliant idea~~!
Been listening to it every single moment that I can. In the car. At home.
The album is pretty cool as the lyrics and thanks are all in polaroid form. So I can just take out one polaroid at a time to view. It's pretty shiny smooth but so far I haven't left any fingerprint marks on it. I'm not sure if it's actually water resistant though. Won't wanna find that one out!
I am glad to find that they haven't change much even though they have minus 2 and add 1 from since the original first album, although I was kinda hoping for more solo parts for the bass and drums. I love every bit of the loud music but can't help but be a little annoyed with some parts of the vox that could have been stronger to emphasize instead of fading away and sounding weak instead. Some words are but sadly just a mumble. And the lyrics given are a little 'off' or missing the bridge maybe on purpose.
It's nice to be able to relate to most of the songs in there.
Although some of the themes are repetitive, they are not trying very hard to send a message or coyingly musical to draw you into a high.....sorta just factual. Haha! Ok, I know when I'm not making much sense.
It's a good diversion from the stuff I hear other wise, as it's not much me playable. It's seriously alot of work trying to figure out what key they are in because it's guitars. I found one in B major and another in A flat. So am not going to waste my time figuring out the other songs as these so far are ugly keys to me. Give me a C,G,D,A,E or even F any day and Clara will sing. But the rest are out of my league.
Oh, and today Clara was shockingly introduced to my brother's fingers.
I can only pray and hope that he didn't drop boogers into the gaps between the keys.
*shudders*
I had to wipe her for quite a bit after as there was quite a difference between the keys left untouched and those used. Sad to see there's a little dust all over her already.
Enough said.
No comments :
Post a Comment