Friday, February 27, 2009

Illustration

This has been building up in me for about a month now.
As much as I love working at Jabs, I can't help but feel tensed up when the creativity juice kicks in and there's no way I can output in the office. Jabs have much more better IT security, so I have been debating in my head for quite a long while if I wanted to install this there. Writing lame short stories isn't the same as having a place to design and color.
Today I couldn't stand the debate anymore and just install it in my good old desktop instead.

It's so lame, I've really gotten out of touch with the shortcuts.

It's pretty sad that the things I love doing have to all be time-managed into weekends. How I wish I can just enjoy Clara or doing stuff like this after work during the week.


***
I'm starting to wonder if there's a point keeping this blog if it just damages the relationships I have in real life due to audience assumptions vs my POV where virtually anything I say on the Internet can be untrue. Who's voice is it suppose to be speaking here? Isn't this place suppose to be mine to do whatever I want?

"I am a cold-hearted, materialistic, money-minded bitch."
There I've said it. Maybe this is the end of everything.

No comments :

Post a Comment