Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When pain can't help but be there.....

We eat!!!
Yea.....today my teeth starts to specifically hurt. Each of them caught up in the tightened wires.

So I went out for lunch. And drag some people with me. Minutes before lunch time I received an email saying how nice this 'Macedoin Dining' place is in Queensbay. So I just on-the-spur check it out. The name rhymes with 'Whack A Doink'. Which is just so attractive, rite. Haha! The set lunches are only at RM10.80, with main dishes like these;
Grilled Chicken with Potato Wedges and Coleslaw
This was mine. I cut it up like feeding a baby and fed the baby! The goal is to get the food into the mouth without touching any front teeth. Teehehe!

Fish and Chips with Potato Wedges and Coleslaw
Notice there's no extra chips though!

Grilled Fish with Saute Potato
Sauteed? I think the e needs a line above it. The orangee liquid taste a little orangey.

Chicken Chop with Potato Wedges and Coleslaw
Haha! This was the largest that came to our table and my colleague who ordered it is a small eater! So half the veggies and wedges was wasted.


Dental works are really....'No pain no gain' as much as I hate to use common phrases like that, I can't think of any to describe this now moment. It will go away....(*fingers crossed* please Lord don't let me laugh like nuts tonight!!! It will be such a torture on my teeth, Lord. Lovely Lord won't let me be tortured. Amen! :P)

No comments :

Post a Comment