Heheheheheheeeeee!
I had a miracle night. No long lecture on 'driving back all the way to BM just for church...etc etc'
Heheheheheheeeeee!
I guess it's true, when you choose to honor God, honor your parents.....things can turn out smoothly. I keep telling people I was going to sneak into BM and sneak back out without my dad's knowledge, but the more I thought about it.... the more guilty I felt. It's not lying, but omission of the truth.....is a scandal of it's own. I figure this long lecture about church....won't be as bad as IF anything were to happen to me driving across the bridge so late at night coming back to Penang and being exposed at that point.
I thank God he was getting ready for work when I called to say I'm coming back. Haha, he didn't have time to say much and I just crushingly reminded him not to lock the door when he gets back after work. I thank God his car didn't see my car driving back. Haha, that has happened a few times and provoke a few unnecessary comments. I really really really thank God that he was all quiet when I got back at 11pm. Because by the time 10pm came in church, and we were still having rehearsal and gift packing my heart was growing colder and colder......in anticipation of the dreaded long lecture. The power of prayer can do wonders.
And I did laughed. Whole heartedly, belly out laughs.
We have the craziest kid's praise song to play!!! And I'm making alien spaceship sounds from the keyboard!!! It's a kid's party, so we CAN go crazy!!! I tell you some true colors are only seen this month of the year! Heheheheheheeeeee!
And thank God I didn't bite on my teeth. You know sometimes when you laugh too hard, you might accidentally close your mouth shut just a little too hard when trying to control your laughter.......
Waking up at 6am this morning, despite having bloodshot eyes right now, it was worth it for the night I had. The fellowship in preparation for Christmas.....Hahaha! Besides, I manage to go to my favorite breakfast van this morning, and they just on the lights at the same moment i stop my car in front of them. Ting! Like a fairy wand work!
Heheheheheheeeeee!
No comments :
Post a Comment